Tuesday, November 1, 2011

About Me




My name is Judy and I am a stay at home mom of a 8 year old boy named Antonio, a 3 year old girl named Giuliana, and a puppy named Lola. My days are filled with being a wife, mom, maid, chef, referee and taxi driver!

I was born and raised in New York City. I went to college in Fairfield, Connecticut, where I reside today. Before embarking on my journey as a stay at home mom, I worked in the women's footwear industry for thirteen years. After giving birth to my son, I tried to go back to work, but found it too difficult to leave him each day. I resigned and an opportunity came along that allowed me to work from home. When I had my daughter, I decided to stop working and dedicate my time to my children.

I started this blog to share some of the difficulties and struggles I face as a mom, as well as the incredible and inspiring moments. I hope you join me on this journey as I share my thoughts on parenting and family with a little beauty and style sprinkled in.

Feel free to contact me at ifmomsnothappy@gmail.com.

Thank you for reading.




If you have time, check out blog posts where I have contributed as a guest blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS